Had heart attack, excessive sweating, dizziness, losing hair, loss of memory. Was on ramipril and atenolol. When will I feel better?

I was on ramipril for 12 years. In the last few years I noticed I started to sweat excessively. I'm always tired, sleepy, dizzy, losing hair, losing my memory, feeling unbalanced and irritable etc. Basically, my life has become quite depressing and miserable. Quite honestly, a heart attack is the least of my worries at this point. I asked the doctor to take me off Ramipril and give me something else. She put me on atenolol. I've been taking atenolol for a month now but still sweat just the same. How long should it take for the effects of ramipril to leave my system?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013