Had heart attack, TVD identified. Tingling in chest, shoulder pain, dizziness, headache. What is wrong?

Hi, Am a 46 year old male. Had a heart attack about a year ago and TVD identified though not operated because the doctors thought the blocks are non critical lesions. Recently I have been having tingling sensation in the chest and internal vibration like a buzz while waking up. It seems to follow a rhythm like 10 seconds on and 5 seconds off, on and off for a few minutes and then diappears. I have chronic shoulder pain aswell for which no cause has been identified and I have dizziness on and off regularly, headache behind from bottom of the skull and occassional burning sensation in my scalp
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013