Had heart attack, BP, Sugar, Cholesterol levels are normal, taking medication. How long i have to continue?

Name - Rajiv Height - 170 CM Weight - 84 Kg Age - 38 I had a heart a attack on 12th Feb 2013. My BP , Sugar and Cholesterol levels are normal. I am on medication and take Tayo 60 once a week, 1 Ecosprin a and 1 Metxl daily. Time to time,i feel pain in my shoulders and upper portion of the chest just below the neck. I want to know do how long i have to continue with medicines and how long it will take to become absolutely normal. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013