Had heart attack 9 months ago and cant seem to be able to regain any energy, please help

had heart attack 9 months ago and can't seem to be able to regain any energy. I don't do anything around house except for the essentials I need a good plan for diet and exercise any help would be appreciated.Doc says i m doing fine but i don t feel fine so i think i need to get moving but not to extremes. thanks anybody failed to mention i m 52 years old and do work at a desk job full time. I take about 8 different meds and adavan to help me sleep. But i just can t get back to my old self or old state of mind.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009