Had headaches, wheezing, joint pain. Had lumbar puncture, blood patch caused arachnoiditis. See doctor?

I ve had a headache for 8 days now, wheezing at night, body and joint pain, severe pain in my tailbone. Pulse is 107 and was told today my wbc is high and crp is elevated. Also iron low. My blood pressure has consistently been in the 140s over 90s. History- lumbar puncture in july2011 and blood patch caused arachnoiditis and blood was in the meningies. I had a crainiotomy in sept 2011 and spinal drain took 9 days to close. I have not had one day that i have felt normal. I get hot flashes and shock like feelings from over exertion that radiate throughout my body. I can t sleep because of pain. Was on cymbalta and nuerontin but did not help so i stopped tKing them. What are signs that i should keep an eye out for tuat indicate er visit?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012