Had headache temple area. Taken advil with cold water got toothache. Visit dentist?

I very rarely get headaches, and when I do, they're sort of all over. For several hours now, I've had a very localized and painful headache in my left temple. I just went to take some Advil with very cold water, and immediately it felt like there was also a toothache on the back tooth or teeth on that side. I'm miserable, and want to know how to make this pain go away. Will it let up? Should i just wait it out and suffer through? Should I go to a doctor? Or a dentist?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013