Had headache, numbness, pressure pounding sensation. What is going on?

I've had a headache for 3 days now and there's a spot on my head that feels almost numb. It happens every couple minutes and lasts for a few seconds. It feels as there's almost a pressure pounding from the inside on the right top side of my head. That spot doesn't hurt when that happens, my entire head hurts but the spot is what scares me. It feels almost heavy where I need to hold the spot or my head until it stops. My neck and spine hurt as well.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013