(A) The NECK PAINS may be associated with some nerve impingement, may be some cervical vertebra inflamation/swelling due to repeated friction , MRI would be helpful to get it checked.
(B) NOSE BLEED - nose bleed is mostly occurs due to the nasal mucosa (inner surface of nose) gets dry mostly from the winter, trauma to the nose triggers a nosebleed. Trauma to the outside of the nose, such as a blow to the face, or trauma inside the nose, such as nose picking. Rarely : Some anticoagulant
drugs like coumadin may be the cause , some bleeding disorder
may be the cause like low platelet count
but this rare things are dumped down in your case since the blood test
and CSF were normal , So for nosebleed stop picking and when ever it bleed you can put a cotton gauge and can be stopped by pressure.
(C) There are different type of HEADACHES as below and I will try to explain it in simple terms
1) MIGRAINE - its a head ache which most has some kind of prodrome (factor/symptoms/feeling) which indicates the person that he will be going to have headache soon, mostly people say some kind of aura like lights/ nausea kind of feeling is mostly precedes the onset of headache
2) CLUSTER HEADACHE:- its a headache which is associated with watering in eyes/ nose , pain in eyes , pain associate with some intense light exposure like headache,Sweaty, pale skin (pallor) on the face, one sided headache may be on right or left side.
3) TENSION HEADACHE:- its a headache with band like headache means the hurting area seems like some has tied a band around the head and is very tight.
Mostly from the description it seems like a "CLUSTER HEADACHE"
Now following are the cause that can lead to this kind of headache and needs to checked.
Headache NORMALLY DO NOT have any UNDERLYING DISEASE (90% case have no issues),
BUT in 10% cases headaches may occasionally indicate a serious underlying medical condition,
a) brain tumor
b) rupture of a weakened blood vessel (aneurysm)
Well the best thing is to attain a piece of mind, and for that
Here is mostly they will do
1) do physical exam
2) will probably ask for MRI SCAN OF BRAIN,
3) If nothing serious mostly 90% of case are with out danger they will give pain medications that is special for the type of cause (e.g- sumatraptin for migranes , so it will be different from normal over the counter medication
(available with out prescription) like ibuprofen) so necessary to consult the physician
PLEASE do not be scared , there are 90% of headache and have no issue with any kind of brain problems but for the sake of safety and piece of mind MRI / CT Will be need.
Hope it helps.