Had head injury, large knot on head, numbness, headaches. Is this normal?

I had a head injury to my forehead exactly 1 week and 5 days ago. Within twenty-four hours of injury I was having trouble staying awake, within thirty-six hours I went to the hospital. I had a ct-scan and X-rays which came back good. I still have a large bruised knot on my head and both of my eyes are severely black, besides the visual symptoms, my head hurts especially to touch around the injured area, and sometimes goes numb, and also I found my self being either extremely irritable or emotional. Is this normal after so long after the actual injury?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013