Had head injury, bouts of meningitis, no active leak of CSF. Best technique to close the defect of meningocele?

My daughter had a head injury in 2004, Subsequently she had two bouts of meningitis in 2008/2012. HRCT/PNS/MRI show a csf filled meningocele herniating. No active leak of CSF. 6.5mm defect in the right cribriform plate (right fovea ethmoidalis& cribriform ethmoid/outpouching of meningocele from posterior table of frontal sinus just anterior to the ethmoidal artery. Which would be the best technique to close the defect and cover the Meningocele. Doctor would the endoscopic endo nasal route reach the meningocele?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012