Had head injury and back teeth knocked out. Having speech problem, tingling in hands. Will it be cured?

i was attacked 8 weeks ago, i had both eyes black and the back teeth knocked out, i was taken to hospital as i received head injury as well, i had a scan that showed no brain damage or broken neck/back as that was the medics worry, i am ok now but get a bit confused at times (not much) and no memory lose but sometimes speech problems. i also have tingling in my hand and have just about started writing but not that good and my hand is a bit numb, i also have problems with my mouth, tingling in my lips and numbness along with tongue problems,i dont feel heat in my mouth/tongue that good but my taste is better, when will things get back to normal, my mouth feels like i have had an injection from the dentist, its in the right hand and right side of my face but most of my tongue.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012