Had hamstring tendinitis after running marathon. Took physiotherapy. After running 2 miles, problem rercurred. Solution?

HI - I went to see a doctor regarding my hamstring after I ran the marathon. She said I had hamstring tendinitis right behind and left of my left knee . I went to Physical Therapy for 3 weeks - consisting of massages and combos (ultra sounds). After this, she said I could run. After 2 miles, the pain came back. Do you recommend me seeing another doctor for a second opinion or how else can I get rid of this pain?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013