Had hallucinations, vomiting, dizziness, heart pounding after taking oxycodone. Side effect?

Yes My husband took a muscle spasm medicine 11/27/12 and then took Oxycodone (never had taken oxy before). Woke up; halucinating and vomited for 12 hours until we got him to ER. ER said probably effect of the oxy, but also a stomach virus. That night and since then he has had dizziness, feelling of falling when trying to fall asleep, heart pounding, muscles twitching in body, chest etc. Had MRI for Meniers diseas and came back normal. Went to dr. 1/17/13 and he was given Triamterene hctz in case he had Meniers and also Ambien because he can t stay asleep. Went to Gastro Dr. and he is running tests because of his stomach pain and was given Omeprazole; seems to be better. Went to ENT and said it s not Meniers since no fluid in inner ear. Going to Neurologist 2/7/13. I read where vomiting can cause nerve damage. Any answers? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013