Had guillain-barre syndrome, paralysed till lungs. Looking for advanced Physio treatments

Hi.. I m Nandan. this question is with reference to my mother.15 years ago when she was 30, she had a viral attack GUILLIAN BARRY SYNDROME . she was attacked/paralyzed till her lungs. after treatment and a year of physiotherapy she can walk and manage herself at home. but mistake was her footfall was not prevented when in hospital and during rehab , as a result she doesnt have the Dorsiflexion movement in her feet and hence she cant lift her back. its been years since she stopped physiotheraphy n muscle weakness keeps relapsing.Now she has started rehab again.. but i would like to know are there any advanced Physio treatments that can help get back the dorsiflexion movement?.. I was 8 years old when this happened.. Now im 24.. Its been hard years for the family with financial constraints. I would like to put an end to her suffering now atleast. Please help with solutions..
Asked On : Mon, 12 Sep 2011