Had groin strain. No swelling. Feeling of fullness in side

was diagnosed with a groin strain about a week ago (right side of upper thigh had strange pulling feeling inside) - now the strain feeling has moved around to more of the inside and backside top part of my right thigh, very close to right side of vagina and it feels strange when I walk (like a heavy-ness feeling inside there) and also now when I sit down it feels like either I am sitting on something (just on right side) or that it is swollen there, or that there s something inside there. I have felt around and there is no swelling , lumps or bumps on the outside at least. The doc that diagnosed the groin strain also examined the area and found no swollen lymph nodes or anything else. I don t have any abdominal soreness or problems, no bathroom problems, and the other side - the left upper thigh/vagina area are fine. Just had normal period about 2 weeks ago and my vagina itself doesn t hurt...just the strange fullness feeling towards the right side of it. In fact it s hard to determine if it s coming from just the upper thigh area, or the right side of vagina too, or even around the buttocks as well. It s not super painful, more annoying than anything.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it should be muscle spasm or fibrous area or pressure on the nerves pasig through groin area to hip
or it can be pelvic organ inflamation or chronic infections
may you need fullinvestigations to find the cause and treat accordingly