Had grayish face, tired working in yard. Bone marrow transplant, chemo for amyloidosis, aortic valve replacement, PSA elevated

My husband's face was very pay off almost grayish looking after working in the yard. He came and took a shower and lay down and then everything was fine. He is 62 years old post bone marrow transplant and chemo in 07 for amyloidosis. It also had an arotic valve replacement in 09
He has low testosterone and it's not able to take the patch or injections at this time due to a PSA elevation post an infection in 2011. He just may need to call PCP He seems fine now but tired.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013