Had graves disease. Done radio ablation. Related to thyroid complicity?

sir, i am a male 45 yrs old. wt 63kg. Had graves disease since 2004. Radio ablation done on 15 feb 2011 with 10mci I131. I WENT TO HYPO THYROIDISM in Apr 2011 and continued eltroxin 100 micro gm OD . pRESENTLY MY thyroid profile T3, T4, TSH IS NORMAL (WITHIN limit). Now i have white patches like vitiligo in all the fingures. I i dont have any familiy history of vitiligo. I am a non vegiterian, non drinker, non smoker. Sir, can this problem be cured permanently? Is it related to thyroid complicacy?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012