Had goiter. Problem with hormones and thyroid gland. having ovarian cyst too. Trying to conceive. Will i be able to conceive or i should remove the dermoid cyst first?

i had problem with my hormones,doctor discovered i had goiter i did remove it and part of my thyroid gland.i have been trying to concive for the past 6years no checked my ovaries and discovered i have ovarian cysts in my left ovaries and dermoid cyst 4cm by 3cm in my right ovaries.My cycle is very regular 28days.Will i be able to concive or i should remove the dermoid cyst first?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013