Had genital herpes and glossitis after unprotected intercourse. Proviral negative in Elisa test. Concerned about HIV chances

One night mistake on 1st feb 2013
Unprotected received oral and protected sex
Round to same but during sex I saw blood from her vagaina. Immediately stoped took the condom then wazhed and had a new condom made her wash her vagaina and then finished the rest in next 2min protected.
On 12th February 2013 had genital herpes. Got the medicine and got cured in 2 weeks. But on 20th noticed some ulcer type doctor said it was glossitis. Took medicine it came and went. I was worried of hiv and asked my doctor abtthe chances he said it can happen. I was very worried
Finally could not withstand the pressure and did my 1rst hiv test
Hiv elisa.tridot. p24 on 23feb2013 all negatives.
I thought it was over but doctor gave me shock and said it is not conclusive but reliable and indication that I dont have it but wanted more tests . I wanted the answer and then I went through my proviral dna test on 28feb2013.
It came as not detected. I thought now its over but the doctor said need to test by 6weeks.
Ohhhh on 17thmarch2013 got my tridot done result negative. This time I thought its over but again had to go through o e more test on 20thmarch2013 elisa reading 0.5 result negative.
My doctor says I will again have to test. I mentally harassed well this end
I am under tremendous pressure and not in a good mental contion.
Pls help me
Why is my elisa reading increasing from 0.41 to 0.50 am I seroconverting.
Is my proviral not conclusive
Can I have hiv after proviral negative
What should I do now.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013