Had gay anal sex. Was protected. Also had oral sex. Why stomach cramps are getting worse?

hello im a 32 year old gay male, very healthy, excerise eat very well. Friday night (4days ago) i had anal sex, I was the bottom. It was my first time being a bottom. It was protected. the person I was with also had oral sex and oral to anal sex both ways. On saturday I wokeup with bad stomach cramps and loose yellowish bowels, sometimes with muscus in it. It is now tuesday and my stomach cramps have not gone away, today seems to be the worst, neither has the loose yellow stools .
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012