Had gama treatment, diagnosed with AVM. Related to breast feeding exhaustion?

hiya I had an AVM back in 1989 and had gama knife treatment to get rid of it due to me having had seizures. All was well for 10yrs until I got pregnant with my first child. When my child was 4 months old I started to suffer from symptoms previously experienced when first diagnosed with an AVM but not quiet to the seizures stage just weakness on the left side and the feeling and clawing hand leading up to a seizure. I initially thought that these symptoms were related to me being exhausted as a new breastfeeding mother. I had a crainiotomy on my childs first birthday to releive the fluids built up by in my brain in the cavity caused by the harsh gama knife treatment all those years earler.I was on epilium for a year after the crainiotomy and all scans showed a substantial reduction of the hole in my brain following the fluids having been drained in the crainiotomy.2yrs after the operation I managed to get pregnant and have had my 2nd child against all odds.My baby is 4 months old now and again exclusivley breastfed but Im starting to feel the following symptoms leading me to think that my ailments are reappearing. My body heats up really quickly causing me to feel very uncomfortable and the feeling that Im to have a seizure. I get tingling on the left side of my face and chin and in my left hand up to my forearm . I am very tired and suffer from headache and experienced double visiion for several hrs. I m forever fearful that I m to have a seizure infront of my 4yrs old and 4 month baby safety for them being my paramount concern. Im fearful of seizing since I remember when I used to.My hair s dropping out but this maybe down to post pregnancy hair loss but I dn t feel well and feel like a kettle about to boil over. Whenever Ive gone for a scan before and experenced such symptoms Ive been told its just scarring.Please advise is it scarring or something more sinister and will these reocurrent symptoms keep coming back or is it the exhaustion and breastfeeding bringing on these symptoms.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012