Had gallbladder surgery. Had sex. Pregnancy tests vary. Am I pregnant?

I had period oct 4 then going for surgery took test neg. had gallbladder surgery oct 23.had period again oct 24 took plenty preg test all neg after surgery got period nov 19 had sex nov 29 had weird feeling computer calculated period due on dec 12 I assumed around 17 or so just had weird feeling so I tested on dec 10 positive .about 12 hrs later took another it was neg then on 12 I took another it was positive so had blood on 12 couple hrs later and it was positive . How far along would I be. Email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012