Had gallbladder removed, pain under rib, heartburn, nausea. Could I have an ulcer?

My name is Chasity. I have had a history of ovarian cysts , anemia , I have acid reflux . I had my gallbladder removed a couple months ago. I now have sharp stabbing pain under my ribs. I think it could be an ulcer. I have been having really bad heartburn the past couple weeks. And I have been under a lot of stress. I have bad anxiety too. But the stomach pain is sharp and stabbing. Located in my upper right and left quadrants. Sometimes it s lower but not really. I have bad heartburn. And gas. My stomach feels like it is burning. I have nausea, but no vomiting. I also have a bad headache. Could I have an ulcer? Age: 19 Weight: 143 Height: 5 5 and a half.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013