Had gallbladder removed. Having pain under right ribs, twitching, constant gas. Same type of pain before removal. Suggestions?

Had gallbladder removed March 2012. Last 4 months have developed pain under right ribs (lower, almost at the bottom of ribcage), almost constant gas, and I can at times feel my right side twitching. I take Nexium and Carafate for GERD and Welchol when needed for excessive bile , which I get frequently since the GB surgery. I had a colonoscopy (clear) and endoscopy (minor gastritis, 3cm of Barretts and 1 diverticulosis ) last May. Im concerned about the gas and pain under right side lower ribs. It is the same type pain I had prior to gallbladder removal.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013