Had gall bladder surgery last year, feels like hard ball in stomach, chest pain. Is it possible during surgery esophageal have been nicked?

i had gallbladder surgery last May and since it feel like i have the feeling like i have a hard ball in my esophageal/ stomach. I have been sick, acid reflux , irregular heart-rate and bradycardia , chest pains that felt like a heart attack. My doctor thinks i have a hietial hernia . My question is, during surgery , is it possible that the esophageal have been nicked with the incision made for the cameras? Since this surgery i have had one problem after another and now i feel like i m getting the run-around.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013