Had gall bladder removed with key hole surgery, pain under the arms, abdominal pain, sinus tachycardia. Any ideas ?

I had my gall bladder removed with key hole surgery, but there were complications in the recovery room, resulting in a return to the operating theatre to stop internal bleeding . Some months later an incisional hernia appeared, and a few weeks later repaired, but no successfully. Over many years I have suffered abdominal pain and chest discomfort under both arms and upper chest. I ve had a number of ECG s and no heart problems were detected. The pains under the arms are getting more frequent, and the abdominal pains are still a problem, The pain usually starts 4-5 hours after eating food, and has caused sinus tachycardia . Any ideas as to possible causes of the pain?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013