Had gall bladder removed, problems with belching, painful stomach, small polyp in abdomen, taking coconut milk, bananas. Why dizziness and lightheadedness?

I had my gall bladder removed in 2011. I have always had problems with belching often (my mother also had this problem) but since the latter part of last year have had pain and discomfort in the upper part of my stomach. My GP ordered an upp endoscopy in Nov last year but though a small polyp was found there was no evidence of cancer. I have also recently been having bouts of diarrhoea after eating certain foods like curries with coconut milk, full cream milk, bananas, nuts etc. I have recently been experiencing pain in the region of my liver and it lasts for about an hour or so..the area sometimes feel hard to my touch around the area of my gall bladder. I often feel dizzy and light-headed (like I may faint) when these bouts of diarrhoea occur ..I m 53, female and going through menopause. I ve been on anti-depressants since 2000 and experience panic symptoms and frequent bouts of depression inspite of the medication (50g of Sertraline). Can you please help?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013