Had gall bladder removed previously. having slightly high bilirubin levels. Serious?

hello...... bilirubin was 1.3 this week....All other Liver tests normal. my last physical 12 months ago was 1.0 and my labs 6 months ago were .9. Again all other over tests normal, no symptoms. Dr said I have Mild elevation. I was also sick with bad cold at blood draw , silight fever........ what is consider High vs Mild, as I m heading for a retest monday. I also had my gall bladder taken out due to tones when I was 43. I m 51 now in good health, active and take Crestor, Benicar . I friend of mine is a GI Dr and said I had a fatty liver about 5 years ago but not to worry as he saw on CT. Again just wondering how high is 1.3 since my lab report says mile elevation. FYI, my blood counts were normal 12 months ago, so doing a retic count monday. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013