Had gall bladder removed, feel numbness in hand, dizziness and loss of hearing. Blood test showed high WBC. Is it MS or light stroke?

Feb. 1 I had my gal bladder removed - 10 days ago I went into the ER for left hand being numb, diziness, loss of hearing , right arm tingling. CT scan and blood work done - sent home as just hyperventilation and anxiety. On Monday this week I had an MRI because my regular physician thought it might be MS or a light stroke. The blood showed high white blood cell count of over 12,000. MRI came back okay. The left side of my face is still numb , I don t know what to think now.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013