Had gall bladder removed, bile duct narrow, pain in breast bone, spasms, nauseated. Reason?

Just a little history....I am a 30 year old white female, Gallbladder taken out in 2008. Fine after that until 2010 same pain came back but nothing was showing up for a year until liver enzymes were elevated and I had stone in bile duct . They then discovered my bile duct was narrow and put a cut in it. Was fine again until Sept 2012. Now I have been sick for 4 months. ERCP showed bile duct was closed where they previously cut it and it formed its own hole to drain but they said it seems to be working just fine. However symptoms still here. Pain under breast bone constantly, pain under right breast going around to my back but also sometimes have spasms there. Also unable to eat and I am constantly nauseated. GI docs are unable to find out what is wrong. Everything is coming back normal from ultrasounds, CT Scan , MRI s, bloodwork. GI doc trying to send me out of town to a research hospital. Could this simply be something female like ovarian cyst or cancer that is just not showing up. I did rearch that problems with ovary problems is often mistaken for digestive problems. Please help! I have been unable to work due to this illness with severe pain and may lose my job and house during this already difficult time with my health.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013