Had gall bladder removed. Infection from gallbladder to tube leading to liver. What is it called?

My mother had her gallbladder removed. Air pockets were left in her body after surgery. She is now hospitalized with an e coli infection plus an infection in her billary system & something growing on her liver . One of the infections is rare & starts with mono please tell me what this infection is called? (The infection originated from the gallbladder removal site & is growing in the tube leading to her liver.)
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012