Had gall bladder removed. Gassy pain. Dark blood from vagina, cramps. Cause?

Hi. I am a 60 year old female. I have not had a period in about 13 years. I had my gallbladder taken out six days ago lapro. I have had the pains and not being able to have a bowel movement b/c of the gas they put inside you for the surgery. Today (6th day), the gassy pain seemed to be worse. I noticed when I used the bathroom, there was dark blood coming from the vagina . I felt so bad, I used the heating pad and took a short nap. I awoke with lots of dark blood, and also had lots when I went to the bathroom again. I feel like I have cramps again. What would cause this? Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013