Had gall bladder removal surgery after finding a polyp in ultrasound. Itching, discoloration and bubbles on the incision site. What to do?

I had my gallbladder removed 3 weeks ago. About a weeks after surgury I starteditchin bad at incision sites and area got pink and bubbly. Now a week later looking a bit better in those areas but starting to itch all over . My gallbladder was removedbe pause a polyp was seen on a ultrasound when doing ultrasound for something else. I feel like I am going crazy with so much itching. I have had 2 csections and never felt like this
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012