Had frozen embryo transfer. Had bleeding with clots, lower back pain. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 29 years old an had a frozen embryo transfer on the 19th nov 2012 (I had icsi) on 30th November I had a positive pregnancy test then on the 6th December I started bleeding following a bowel movement the bleeding was bright red an there were some small clots. The bleeding was only present when I wiped however I did have lower back pain . Is there still hope of me still being pregnant I have to repeat my pregnancy test tomorrow and am very nervous. Thanks Claire
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012