Had frenulum surgery. Sensitivity at surgery site. Can I do anything to it myself?

I had a surgery on my frenulum 2 years ago since I had a long lasting pain while having intercourse. 2 years later the pain is less but still remains a little bit. The points where my frenulum got cut by the urologist is still very sensitive and gives me pain when having sex. Can I do anything to it myself? (my doctor says the operation went totally fine... so there s no such thing as an extra operation required) I did 2 check ups since the operation and my doctor said everything seemed fine. I just had to make sure my girlfriend would be wet enough in order to make sure to have no pain. However, even in this case.. I still suffer from pains frequently
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
As you have 2 check ups & your doctor told that nothing to worry you may have a fear pain.
Some times we got a fear pain that due to excitement the operated site break again causes you pain.
So divert your mind while you are enjoying sex from this pain.
Do some yoga or meditation.
Leave all worries about your last operation & with free mind enjoy sex.
This will help you to get rid of your pain.