Had found cancer cells in biopsy after hysterectomy, oopherectomy, during which cyst burst. Underwent chemotherapy, having fever. Diet?

2 month back doctor find my fife had cyst having thick mass in that on ovary so she had to go for operation
hysteactomy and oopheractomy was done and sample but unfortunately her cyst was burst during operation doctor told us that the sac was so delicate and was stuck on the intestine and colon also so when they touch it to remove it burst in abdomen the teem of doctor work hard to wash the whole mess of puss and after that they stitch it back and gave her high dosage of antibiotic like rociphen etc the specimen of utris and overies were sent for biopsy .she recover wel from wound greatly .but in the biopsy it was found cancerous cells carcinoma so we go for cancer hospital .there docter give it 1c grade for cancer and suggest chemotherapy . now we she was treated with the cource and after 12 days she lost her beautiful and long hair it was very painful for me and her .but now she is having some fever daily and esr level 90 i want to ask is it normal or esr should be normal and also plz give me some sugestions for improving her health what kind of diet i should give her for her weakness remember she had a bulky belly but i love her very much
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013