Had foreplay at massage parlor. Is there any risk of HIV transmission?

Hi, Yesterday I have visited the massage parlor and she did hand job to be. Mean time I have fingered her vagina . For a second I touched my penis on shaft. immediately I have removed my hand and wiped off with towel as well as penis. I am too much in tension . Is there any risk of hiv transmission , should I test for it Thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
HELLO,ACCORDING TO THE CONDITION MENTIONED,WHEN YOU FINGERED HER VAGINA,IF ANY VAGINAL FLUID TOUCHED YOUR FINGER AND WHEN U TOUCHED PENIS IF THERE ARE ANY BRAKES ON THE PENIS THEN ONLY THERE IS POSSIBILITY OF HIV INFECTION.IF UR DOUBT STILL EXIST GO FOR A RNA-PCR