Had foreplay and penis touched outside vagina. Chances of pregnancy?

i have foreplay with my gf today morning and my penis touched outside and around her vaginal opening ....and after that i rubbed over her vaginal opening with my fingers ..i haven't done any fingering inside her vagina/vaginal opening ......now we r really confused and worried about pregnancy.... will she become pregnant ...i have not ejaculated sperms over her vaginal opening but i have doubt that small amount of sperm was already there over my penis when my penis touched outside or around vaginal opening .... she is really worried and is doing vomiting from morning and also feeling weak....she has her last periods on 2nd of april...
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
hi,
thanks for query.
In your case chances of pregnancy is there because sperm can survive in vagina for 24 hrs. or in initial secretion sperm are always present.
so you always used condom during sex.
Consult a gynae and test for urine and blood test.
take care