Had foreplay, after periods. Does semen spread on outer vagina can cause pregnancy?

Hello Dr. It was my 7th day of period and me and my boyfriend had a foreplay, during foreplay he had the semen out, but now we are tensed that is it the chances that I can get pregnant? Is it possible to get pregnant this, of course we did not had intercourse, when he came to know that the semen is coming out he separated form me and we stop doing foreplay. We don t know white substance is my boyfriend or is it mine... Is it possible to that his semen spread on my outer part of my vagina and get pregnant? We don t know that his semen is entered in my vagina or not? so, we are tensed.Please reply...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013