Had forceful penetration, forced sperm out. Feeling weak, nauseatic after PEP pills. How to recover?

I am a South African Male Sex Worker.. I went for HIV tests in April 2012, then again in September and was negative. On the 21st of December, I was forcefully penetrated by a guy, without a rubber(more like raped). I felt he had pimples on his penis, and he ejaculated in me. I forced his sperm out, went home within 45minutes used a douche carefully, avoiding pushing any residue further inside.. The next morning I went to c a GP, I m now on PEP,but I feel super weak after taking the pills! Is there a way I can avoid feeling this way? I also get slight nauseas, and irritable.. I m on ASPEN Lamzid and Efavirenz 600. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012