Had foosh injury from accident. Wrist x-ray showed no fracture. How to get cured?

I a had a FOOSH incident 5 weeks ago now from my bicycle twice in one day. I had my wrist xrayed two weeks later and they saw no fractures . My wrist pain has been getting worse with time. I have a brace but do not like to wear it because it make the back side of my thumb numb. My hand is also odd feeling and restricted. My hand writing is getting worse and holding things and picking items up sucks. My pain is over the snuff box and tfcc area. I think i tore the scapholunate as well. Is there and easy way to tell with out an mri if i tore areas. I am a veteran and i have to wait on the slow system to get things looked at which is very frustating because I need my hand
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012