Had food poisoning, stomach cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, rashes. From canned food? What is going on?

I had a few days ago, what I thought was food poisoning . Figured it was from canned tuna. Might have been expired. Stomach cramps , nausea , diarrhea and vomiting. I thought I was getting better. I was a bit flushed the night after, and when I got home I had a rash on my body. It isn t that bothersome. Feels sort of like when you have too hot a shower and dry out your skin. Is this related? Do I need to seek medical assistance?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013