Had food poisoning, got fever, took Advil, feels normal. Can I take regular food ?

I had food poisoning yesterday night and I felt horrible all of yesterday mostly because of my fever and such but towards 9pm I started feeling better after I had taken some Advil . And now I wake up this morning and I feel fine. I feel completely normal, so I was wondering since I feel alright is it ok for me to eat the food I regularly eat, eat fast good, or (junk food), drink alcohol, or smoke or anything like that? (Not saying I m going to do all that stuff I m just wondering if I were too would I be okay)
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013