Had food poisoning, flu previously. Feeling weak, dizzy, lightheaded after working and less sleep. Normal?

Hi I am John, in last 4 weeks I had food (fish) poisoning which lasted 3 days then I was dehidrated since I was in Colombia where the average daily temp was C40+ after I returned back to work to Caribbean’s I was ok for a few days then I got hit by a nasty flu , having first a sore throat after runny nose and sinus . Now, this weak only have a bit of a cough left, but feel weak and a bit dizzy/ lightheaded. I would like to mention that all this time I worked 12 hours a day and had 5-6 hours’ of sleep. Plus my sugar levels were up, but now getting back to normal and I am feeling better but still not 100%. Is this weakness and light dizziness normal? I am little bit worried. I have a few weeks left here and then going back to North America. I usually don’t get sick in general maybe once a year a cold. Age 34 .
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013