Had food poisoning. Dizziness, headache, weakness, dark urine, stomach discomfort, flank pain

Recovering from food poisoning , the worst is over. Symptoms started 12 hrs after eating the food, the following 24 hrs I felt like I was dying, slowly recovering since. Now on the 4th day, still dizzy (when I stand up I get an instant headache ), lightheaded, weak, only able to eat small amounts of BRADY food, stomach feels like its on fire, and my urine is extremely dark considering I ve been pushing as much fluid as I can tolerate, also having some occasional flank pain, lost about 8 lbs, still having chills and sweats. At what point do I have to worry of bacteremia. I m 31, female, healthy, no past medical problems.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013