Had food poisoning. Bloated stomach, Diarrhea, shivers, cramps. Recommendations?

I've had food poisioning for over a week and slowly I've felt much better. But I'm left with a swollen stomach which is sore bloated and feels like I have a pit in my stomache . When I say pit like a tingling feeling as if someone was nervous. My food poising at its height was pretty bad no nausea just constant diarreah shivers and cramps which has been gone for the last 3-4 days. What do you recommend and is it normal i should still be left with these symptoms? Many thanks Ashley
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013