Had follicular carcinoma. Done full thyroidectomy. On mevothyroxine. Done TSH test. Cancer?

Hi, just looking for an answer please. My History is Follicular Carcinoma (diagnosed Nov 2007), full thyroidectomy Dec 2007. Radioactive Iodine treatment May 2008. Now taking 350mcg Levothyroxine daily.
I had a routine TSH blood test on Monday and had a phone call today to say that the Dr wants to talk to me. I asked what my results were and my TSH was > 0.02. I thought this was what my TSH should be after Thyroid cancer? Why would me Dr need to talk to me?

Thank you,
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013