Had flu, vomitting, diarrhoea. Fell down from stairs, complained of stomachache. Having pink diarrhoea. Internal damage?

hi, my daughter had the flu , throwing up and diahrrea, and then she fell down our steep stairs, and since then, the next day felt much better, went to school, but kept saying her stomach hurt, we figured it was from falling down the stairs, like pulled stomach muscles. It is now four days later and she is having diahrrea again and it is pink, but she has salsa and chips last night, red salsa, and gas, and when she burps, she says it smells or tastes like eggs .....should we just tell ourselves it s the flu? Or internal damage of some kind? I am always thinking the worst my husband says, but this kind of makes me scared something is going on.....
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013