Had flu virus strain, cold, aches, pain in bones upset stomach, diarrhea. Treated with glutathione shots. Help?

My daughter (5 yrs old) had flu virus strain A. 4 days later, I started feeling very cold, aches & pains in my bones, upset stomach. After 36 hrs of those first symptoms my fever shot up to 103. After 4 days from my initial symptoms I still have 99.5 temp and yellow stool . I took Rifaximin (from Europe) and it really helped the stomach symptoms, slowed down diarrhea . Is it typical that my little one would have recovered but I am still struggling with this nagging temp, gas, fowl and yellow stool? What kind of tests should I request to make sure my liver is doing ok? I always have a slightly high SGOT & used to be treated with glutathione shots but I haven t been sble to get that treatment here in the US. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013