Had flu, random bruises, chest pain, hurting muscles and bones. Growing pain?

Hey I'm 14 year old boy. Been healthy I got the flu then a couple days after I had brusis on my legs I never got hit or anything they were just random. And it's been 2 weeks and their still their. Their about 7 but they are fading away slowly. I also had chest pains for a couple days then it went away slowly I had no idea why! My bones and mussels hurt like my I don't know if its growing pains but I have never had growing pain before! I'm really scared could you please help me out I told my mom an she said it was growing pain but I want to make sure what it could be? Thanks a lot
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013